Miron performed the following work at this location:
- Installation of Units 2-5 tailrace stop log monorail equipment.
- Repair of the tailrace stop log slots for Units 1 – 5.
- Repair of upstream and downstream waterline damage.
- Dewatering of intakes and draft tubes for Units 2 -5.
- Dewatering of tailrace for Units 1 – 5.
- Placement of new tailrace walkway slab.
- All modifications to the intake deck including removal of the existing intake deck slabs and installation of the new beams and grating.
- All concrete demolition necessary for the installation of three new turbine/generator assemblies.
- Removal of the existing bridge crane and assembly and installation of the new bridge crane.
- Placement of approximately 5000 CY of reinforced concrete in Units 2 – 5 generation building.
- Mechanical demolition for Units 2 through 5.
- Mechanical installation of three (3) new units and one (1) refurbished unit.
- Start-up/commissioning support.